Electronic Engineering Department
C.H.O.S.E. - University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
via Giacomo Peroni, 400-402
00131 Rome - Italy
In november 2007, she obtained her laurea degree in Environmental Engineering at the University of Rome "Tor Vergata", with a thesis: "Natural dyes for dye sensitized solar cells".
Since November 2010, she has been studiyng for her Ph. D. in Telecommunications and Microelectronics Engineering at C.H.O.S.E. group under the supervision of prof. Thomas M. Brown. In april 2014, she obtained her PhD with the thesis 'High performance counterelectrodes for flexible dye solar cells and modules'.
- counter electrodes for flexible DSC: low temperature processes and alternative materials
- flexible module design (parallel and series configuration)
- scaling-up of fabrication of flexible dye solar cells
- indoor measurements
F. De Rossi, T. M. Brown, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, Large area electrodeposition of counter electrodes utilizing the same integrated conductive grid for fabrication of parallel flexible dye solar cell modules, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 2014, DOI: 10.1109/JPHOTOV.2014.2354255A
- A. Zampetti, F. De Rossi, F. Brunetti, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, T. M. Brown, Electrodeposited cobalt sulfide hole collecting layer for polymer solar cells, Applied Physics Letters, 2014,105, 063304, DOI: 10.1063/1.4892845
T. M. Brown, F. De Rossi, F. Di Giacomo, G. Mincuzzi, V. Zardetto, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, Progress in flexible dye solar cells materials, processes and devices, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 10788-10817, DOI: 10.139/C4TA00902A
- V. Zardetto, G. Mincuzzi, F. De Rossi, F. Di Giacomo, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, T. M. Brown, Outdoor and Diurnal Performance of Large Conformal Flexible Metal/Plastic Dye Solar Cells, Applied Energy 113 (2014) 1155–1161, DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2013.08.056
- D. Garcia-Alonso, V. Zardetto, A. J. M. Mackus, F. De Rossi, M. A. Verheijen, T. M. Brown, W. M. M. Kessels, M. Creatore, Atomic Layer Deposition of Highly Transparent Platinum Counter Electrodes for Metal/Polymer Flexible Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Advanced Energy Materials, 2014, 4 (4), DOI: 10.1002/aenm.201300831
- F. De Rossi, L. Di Gaspare, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, T.M. Brown, Blending CoS and Pt for amelioration of electrodeposited transparent counterelectrodes and the efficiency of back-illuminated dye solar cells, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013, 1,12941, DOI: 10.1039/c3ta13076b
- F. De Rossi, V. Zardetto, F. Di Giacomo, G. Mincuzzi, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, T.M. Brown, Electrodeposited Flexible Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Modules, 28th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition Proceedings, 2761-2763 DOI: 10.4229/28thEUPVSEC2013-3DV.2.29
- G. Pellegrino, G. Condorelli, F. De Rossi, T.M. Brown, F. Giovenale, C. Bongiorno, A. Alberti, Thermally induced structural modifications of nano-sized anatase films and the effects on the dye-TiO2 surface interactions, Applied surface science, 2014, 296, 69-78, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.01.042
- F. De Rossi, V. Zardetto, G. Mincuzzi, F. Di Giacomo, A. Reale, A. Di Carlo, T.M. Brown, Electrodeposited counterelectrodes for flexible Dye Sensitized Solar Cells(oral presentation), Second International Meeting on Organic Materials for a Better Future (FUTURMAT 2), Carovigno (BR, Italy), 16/20 september 2012